Bird Watching in Maine!
Here are some resources and information to help you enjoy birding in Maine:
2. A Birder's Guide to Maine by Elizabeth Cary Pierson, Peter D. Vickery, Jan E. Pierson is also recommended. Published in 1996, it is a valuable, detailed reference. At 399 pages, this is the most complete resource for finding birds in Maine.
3. Join the maine birding listserv to find out about current bird sightings.
5. To see what birds are in Maine, you can access the data collected by hundreds of thousands of recreational birdwatchers. This project is run by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
6. Bar charts for when species of birds are seen in Maine.
7. This is the chart for all of Maine; you can also see charts for the hotspots in Maine too.
8. Living on the Wind by Scott Weidensaul (Scott is an instructor in several sessions in 2012 at Maine Audobon)
TakeMe2 is a Maine based web marketing communications group that specializes in helping small business owners effectively leverage the Web to reach prospects and customers in order to generate more qualified leads and higher sales.
We are experts at making the most of the Internet's marketing power for smaller hospitality, travel and tourism-related businesses. For example, our TakeMe2 travel guides represent working proof of this concept in practice. Our guides combine best practices in web design with measurable web marketing tactics and best in breed web technology to produce local online travel directories that not only stand out from the competition but deliver relevant and highly qualified customer traffic at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.